Thursday, September 27, 2007

How it all started ...

So, here goes my first attempt at blogging! I actually started out on another site back on April 2, so here's what I had to say then ...

It's a beautiful day today - lots of sunshine! That makes me happy, but I'm missing my hubby ... he's in Florida with students for spring break. Meanwhile, both Sophie and I have little tummies! I'm expecting our first in about 6 months, and Sophie's expecting her first(s) in just one month!! We're doing well and can't wait to have daddy home!

So how did we get to this point in life? Well, after dating for almost exactly one year - to the day! - Mark proposed. (Great story - ask him about it!) August 22, 2004 was our wedding day and the official beginning to our life together. :) I can't believe we'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.