Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Go Hoosiers!

So, this is just a fun picture collage I made for Mark for Valentine's Day... the hat was a Christmas gift from Mark for our little guy... fits perfectly! (it's so tiny!)
And I was looking through our pics and found these two... so cute. It's amazing how much our little munchkin has changed!! I told Mark this was an early Father's Day gift... somehow I'm sure there will be more then too! Maybe we'll have to snap the same pose in another few months. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How he is growing!
He is definitely wearing the right cap!
Go Hoosiers is right!!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.