Monday, June 9, 2008

Trip to Florida!

I can't believe it's been a month since our trip! Time is just flying by! As promised, here are some of the pics from our trip down to Florida to see Grandma and Grandpa Strubhar! SO much fun! And lots of firsts... first trip on an airplane (he did great!), first time in the pool, first visit to the beach, first sleep-over (again- great! He even slept in!)... and my first Mother's Day! Most of the week, Mark and I just hung out at my parents' house and their pool- Christian loved it. Here are some highlights...

He seemed to think the fountain was a "drinking" fountain. :) He kept sticking out his tongue for a lick! Sunscreen mohawk!
Loved his little boat so much, he drifted off to sleep. :)
All wrapped up- snuggly cuddly!
We also took a couple trips to the beach... one time for brunch! Yummy!
And then we went back to the beach where Mark proposed (4 years ago!)... and dipped in our toes for the first time. :)
Mother's Day! We were so excited to have my dad (Grandpa Strubhar) dedicate Christian on this day... just like my Grandpa Strubhar dedicated me 30 years ago! This meant so much to us! And check out the duds that Daddy bought for Christian... my Mother's Day surprise- 2 handsome men. :)

My little man. :)
Moms!!
And the ride home... Christian was a good little traveler. :)

1 comment:

Jawn said...

what great pics!!! call me i want to see him this week!