Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm 6 weeks old!

So, we just wrapped up week 6 - what a big boy we have! He's growing so fast! I just love his chubby little fingers and toes. :) He's focusing on things much more now - especially mom and dad! Just today, I was burping him when Mark walked in and said "hey buddy" - Christian immediately moved his head and looked right at Daddy. :) SO great. And he's smiling a lot too. Seems like a happy little guy! So now we're all caught up with the blog. Thanks again for your patience! I'm sure our next "moments" will be Christian's first Thanksgiving! Can't wait! :)

Here's the latest photo shoot... :)

(I need a break, Mom.)
(And now I need a real break - a nap!)

As you can see, Christian has quite the expressions! SO fun. And in the last picture, it almost looks like I posed him, but he really just feel asleep that way with his arms folded. So sweet. :) He's holding his head up pretty well too - strong little guy. His legs are always moving too and pushing up when we hold him ... maybe we'll have an early crawler. :)

2 comments:

Jawn said...

absolutely adorable!!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures - he is very expressive. It is making me excited for my little guy - only 10 more weeks left! I forget how little they start out :)