Sunday, November 4, 2007

Christian David is here!

And he's 1 month old already! Wow does time fly. :) Our little guy was actually born right on his due date! Surprisingly, that was unexpected! We've spent the last few weeks adjusting to life as parents and me adjusting to life at home - with no computer! Fortunately, last weekend, we finally got a computer and got internet set up at home ... and I just got all our photos uploaded, so get ready to see lots of pictures! Here are a few just to get us started. :) I'll do my best to post something each week ... but clearly I have a lot of catching up to do! So I'll try my best to get you all up to date. :) Life has officially changed for the Hammonds, but only for the better. :) We've been blessed with such a little miracle! Christian has been doing GREAT. He's a bright-eyed little munchkin! I can't wait to share his little face and all his cute moments with you all ... here we go! I'll start at the beginning and then try to get us up to speed over this next week. :)


Those famous words ... "I think it's time!"




Waiting ...! We arrived to the hospital at midnight - September 30. Christian arrived at 12:26pm later that day. Needless to say, we didn't sleep much that night. :)


He's here! Our first moments as a family!

Our baby boy!


Everything at the hospital went very well and we all had a clean bill of health. Thank you all for your prayers and for the wonderful "showering" of gifts! We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives to share our little bundle of joy! More to come!

1 comment:

Rachel Henderson said...

I love it! Thanks for posting. He is beautiful.